Membership in the Entomological Society of BC is available to anyone interested in entomology. Members receive a subscription to the Journal of the ESBC, the Society newsletter (Boreus), and occasional papers.
Members, as well as non-members, are welcome to attend the Annual General Meeting, usually held in October. Members may vote in executive elections and may stand for election.
- Regular Member (Canadian resident):
- BEFORE MARCH 31 = $20.00 (CDN)
- AFTER MARCH 31 = $30.00 (CDN)
- Regular Member (International):
- BEFORE MARCH 31 = $25.00 (CDN)
- AFTER MARCH 31 = $40.00 (CDN)
- Student Member:
- BEFORE MARCH 31 = $10.00 (CDN)
- AFTER MARCH 31 = $15.00 (CDN)
- Honorary Members renew at no charge.
Effective October 2014, our journal is available in electronic form only.