We are pleased to announce Volume 108 (Dec 2011) of the Journal of the Entomological Society of BC is now available.
- Seasonal patterns of capture of Helicoverpa zea (Boddie) and Heliothis phloxiphaga (Grote and Robinson) (Lepidoptera:Noctuidae) in pheromone traps in Washington State.
- Occurrence of the Western Flower Thrips, Frankliniella occidentalis, and potential predators on host plants in near-orchard habitats of Washington and Oregon (Thysanoptera:Thripidae).
- Drymus brunneus (Sahlberg) (Hemiptera: Rhyparochromidae): a seed bug introduced into North America.
- Asciodema obsoleta (Hemiptera: Miridae): New Records for British Columbia and First U.S. Record of an Adventive Plant Bug of Scotch Broom (Cytisus scoparius: Fabaceae).
- NOTE: Mortality of Metarhizium anisopliae infected wireworms (Coleoptera: Elateridae) and feeding on wheat seedlings is affected by wireworm weight.
- Fall AGM and Symposium abstracts
We are seeking contributions for our next issue. Please see here for more information regarding manuscript submission.